YUWATV, including our subsidiary (ies) and/or affiliate(s), (hereinafter referred to as “YUWATV/ we/ our/ Company”) acknowledges the expectations of its customers, users, or agents (hereinafter referred to as “Customer/ User/ you/ your”) regarding privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information that resides with YUWATV. Keeping the personal information of customers secure and preventing any misuse thereof, is, therefore, a top priority of YUWATV.
We state that YUWATV is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its users and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures in line with the best industry practice to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and its transmission through our website.
This Policy is published and shall be construed to be under the provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and other applicable laws that require publishing of the privacy notice for collection, usage, storage, disclosure and transfer of sensitive personal data or information.
Scope & Consent
Collection of Personal Information
When using the Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, payment information, details about the products you are interested in, financial information. This may occur, for example, when you wish to avail the Services, view the products, chat with our support, etc. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. We collect the following types of personal information:
- When you visit our Website, use our services and or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device, or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Information from your interaction with our Website and Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, referring URL, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information; and
- Information we collect through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
- We collect and store any information you enter on our Website or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use;
- Additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party Services;
- Information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, or correspondence that is sent to us;
- Information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device, and
- Your resume and personal details if you choose to submit it to us for consideration through our careers page
- We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data, and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
Usage of Personal Information
YUWATV generally uses the information collected about you to provide and improve the Services, including to:
- provide and deliver services, process transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- provide you access to our Services and Customer Support through e-mail or telephone;
- respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events, if any, offered by YUWATV and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services;
- revise, modify, and update existing services and develop new services;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of YUWATV and others;
- personalize the services and present you with advertising, content, or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
- facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
The pages on the Services may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on the pages of the Services where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a website associated with that advertisement at a later time.
YUWATV cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information provided by Users who use the Site, so any breach of privacy due to technical fault or any other means is not the responsibility of YUWATV or its affiliate companies.
The User may be entitled access to his own data and information stored in the database at the website (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time. The Users need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification-oriented information (name, e-mail address) to anyone resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties then such interaction is beyond the control and liability of YUWATV.
YUWATV is liable to share all information available with it in response to any legal proceedings including and not restricted to court orders, notices, subpoenas, FIR, etc.
The copyright, know-how, or any other related intellectual property to the Service or YUWATV shall be the sole and exclusive property of the Company. In the event the User has contributed any content to YUWATV in any manner whatsoever, the intellectual property of the same shall stand automatically assigned to the Company and the User shall have no right or claim over the same. In the event the User during the term of his agreement or any time thereafter uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same can be construed to be an infringement of the intellectual property belonging to the Company and the Company shall have the right to legal recourse in this regard.
Social Media Credentials
You may be able to connect to the YUWATV website through social media platforms, programs, or applications, such as Twitter, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, or any other social media platform (“Social Media”), in which case we may collect your Social Media user name/ID, session key, timestamps and your user profile picture, URL (if applicable) provided by them, and list of friend/contact IDs, etc.
YUWATV advises its Users to exercise complete caution while completing online transactions and it is the sole responsibility of the User to verify and validate the information present on the site as well as the people/agents/end customers whom they choose to interact with. YUWATV shall not be responsible for any loss/damage due to negligence of the User. You have sole authority to access and update all the information posted by you on the Site and it is your responsibility to keep the same updated. It is strictly advised that Users respect the Privacy of other Users as well as keep their profiles updated. Access to services of the Site including updating/deletion of profile may be restricted/denied if it comes to the notice of YUWATV that this would violate anybody else’s rights or if so requested by the government or a legal entity.
Links to Third-party websites
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. YUWATV DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED, OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS ARE GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL YUWATV BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF YUWATV OR AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL OF YUWATV THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
You will indemnify and hold harmless YUWATV and its affiliates and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees (each an “Indemnified Party”), from any claim made by any third party, together with any amounts payable to the third party whether in settlement or as may otherwise be awarded, and reasonable legal costs incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties, arising from or relating to your use of the Services, any alleged violation by you of the applicable terms, and any alleged violation by you of any applicable law or regulation. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, but doing so will not excuse your indemnity obligations.
If you have grievance or complaint, questions, comments, concerns, or feedback concerning the processing of information or regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, contact us at A4/14, Sector- 80, Noida, UP-201306 or
call us on (1800)-102-7401.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Use of this site shall be governed by the laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputes that may arise will be Noida.